Testimonials for Staatsexamen programma I .
- “My name is Galina Panina and I am looking for Dutch course to prepare for my State Exam 1 and even just to be able to communicate in Dutch it every day life. My friend Ruth is your student and she is very happy with her progress and she recommended you as a teacher to me. If it is possible for you to teach me as well can you let me know please when we can make the first appointment to discuss my situationI would like to start as soon as possible!”
n.b. : Galina Panina passed the Staatsexamen pogramma I.
“Vandaag heb ik de uitslag van het examen gekregen . Ik ben geslaagd voor NT2-1,en mijn dochter is ook geslaagd voor NT2-2.Dank je wel voor jouw goede lessen”.
n.b. Inna Sherbakova passed Staatss examen programma I.
- “Well, all exams now are behind me. I have 6 weeks before they send the results out.
Dear Chirstine, I really thank you for trying to keep my spirit high. It was a struggle before to study Dutch, but I feel much better after we started the lessons. It might be the right timing, or it might be also the combination with other decisions that I had made to solve my problems. But certainly, you were a big part that help me losing my cold feet.
You are great! And I am considering to actually doing my further study in Dutch. I am not sure yet when or how to do that, since I now I need to get my driving license, but I will not drop and stop here. Now I enjoy learning Dutch, and I will not go half way in trying to master this crazy language.All the best for you, my teacher! Thank you for your support & encouragement!”
Rosa Vollenhoven. Rosa, Re_ Schrijven 2011.eml Download Rosa, Re_ Update!.eml Download
n.b. : Rosa Vollenhoven passed the exams speaking, writing and reading of the Staatsexamen programma I.
Testimonials for Staatsexamen programma II .
-"Well the exam was hard!! I was very tired from the final interview on the Wednesday but on the Thursday I felt better, however I was nervous when doing the speaking section. So I have no idea how it went overall and I will just have to wait and see. I just wanted to say thank you for everything, at times I am sure it was very frustrating especially when I was tired, but thank you for your patience. So many people have complimented me about my dutch and my progress in such a short time and it is in no way to my credit. Everytime I explained something to a non dutch speaker or a dutch speaker they would be impressed. All I was explaining was a grammar rule we had been over or one of your studying tricks. My understanding of the language was based on your teaching rules, techniques and handy tips and explanations of the language. Your teaching style of repetition as well as your subclause "airfingers" really drove the point home and enabled me to have clear and manageable references when writing and speaking. It really was excellent and I owe my progression to you...so THANKYOU again. I really appreciate the time and effort you put into the lessons and making time in my sometimes busy schedule as well as doing evening lessons.Many Thanks ".
- “Well the exam was hard!! I was very tired from the final interview on the Wednesday but on the Thursday I felt better, however I was nervous when doing the speaking section. So I have no idea how it went overall and I will just have to wait and see. I just wanted to say thank you for everything, at times I am sure it was very frustrating especially when I was tired, but thank you for your patience. So many people have complimented me about my dutch and my progress in such a short time and it is in no way to my credit. Everytime I explained something to a non dutch speaker or a dutch speaker they would be impressed. All I was explaining was a grammar rule we had been over or one of your studying tricks. My understanding of the language was based on your teaching rules, techniques and handy tips and explanations of the language. Your teaching style of repetition as well as your subclause "airfingers" really drove the point home and enabled me to have clear and manageable references when writing and speaking. It really was excellent and I owe my progression to you...so THANKYOU again. I really appreciate the time and effort you put into the lessons and making time in my sometimes busy schedule as well as doing evening lessons. “
- “Christine's extensive knowledge of the dutch language, coupled with her practical and original methods of implementation are unique and highly effective. After 5 months of lessons I was comfortable with the Dutch language and capable of conversing on a variety of topics as well as confident in writing the NT2 examination. I recommend her unreservedly to anyone serious about achieving good results in a short period of time”.
Adam Crawley on LinkedIn .Also see Linked In recommendations , under “vaardigheden/proficiencies".
n.b.: Adam Crawley passed the “Staatsexamen pogramma II”
- “Hoe gaat het met jou! Ik mis onze lessen! Ik heb net de uitslag gezien. Ik heb wel voor spreken, schrijven en luisteren geslaagd maar niet voor lezen. Helaas. Maar ja. Ik mist 14 punten, jammer. Maar ik ga nu niet opgeven, ik ga die exam gewoon opnieuw doen. Ik ben te langzaam met het lezen begonnen en heb niet genoeg tijd om alles te beantwoorden gehad. Maar dus een lessje voor volgende keer.Christine, dank je wel voor alles! Voor zo goede voorbereiding!!! “
n.b.: Jana Stehlikova. passed the sections “speaking, listening and writing” of the Staatsexamen Programma II
- “Thank you for the lesson today. We have enjoyed it till the last minute.So that we have skipped to talk to you about our request to change the lectures of next week."
nb: Csaba Karasz passesd the Staatsexamen pogramma II
- " Christine, happy new year. Finally an update from me on my test scores as I received the 2nd set today. The good news, is that I am almost there! Between the 2 tests I was able to pass 3 sections. But Schrijven I got a 491 and a 487. So not the 500 I need to pass.
I have to take a midwife exam Feb 4th to see if I pass the next round of my application and then after that I would like to start dutch scrijven focused lessons with you. I think even if I don't pass through the midwife application, it's good for me to finish this and pass the writing. Thank you for your help and I will be in touch when we re-start the writing! "
n.b.: Ariëlle Strem passed the sections “speaking, listening and reading” of the Staatsexamen Programma II, Ariëlle NT2-II, geslaagd voor Spreken,Lezen & Luisteren .pdf Download
Testimonials for Inburgeringsexamen.
"My wife and i had Christine as a Dutch tutor in the fall of 2009. We were planning to take the inburgering exam and Christine offered to tutor us specifically for that.
What I liked about Christine was her no-nonesense approach: We spend all of our time for preparation for the Inburgering and practically no time for things we did not need. Christine seemed quite agile in tutoring: She has quite a variety of grammar tips and tricks (her own invention), and her nonorthodox approach to pronunciation exercises still amazes me to date. Most of those tips had been set in my mind so firmly that 2 years after it's all still there as if it was yesterday. During the lesson Christine was often quite demanding, but this was exactly what we were looking for as it probably is the most efficient way to learn stuff in a short timeframe.
I already had and would have no hesitation in recommending Christine again to my friends or anyone interested in improving their Dutch or just seeking to target any particular area of the language."
Timur Sarymsakov on LinkedIn .Also see Linked In recommendations , under “vaardigheden/proficiencies".
n.b. :Timur Sarymsakov and his wife passed the Inburgeringsexamen.
- “I’ve taken Dutch lessons with Christine for 9 months. During this time I went from not knowing how to ask “how are you” in Dutch to easily passing the inburgeringsexamen that allowed me to apply for a Dutch passport. I should also say that during this whole time Christine was practically the only native speaker I’ve communicated with.
Lessons with Christine have always been lively, interesting and unique – she has some certain know-how’s that make you remember basic grammar rules for the rest of your life. There are no textbooks, you learn everything in an interactive way. Christine adapts the learning curve exactly in accordance with the goal that you set for yourself with regards to the level of knowledge you want to have.
I would strongly recommend Christine to anyone who wants to learn Dutch, I truly believe there’s no one who can teach and explain in a better and more logical way!”
Inna Akopzanova on LinkedIn .Also see Linked In recommendations , under “vaardigheden/proficiencies".
n.b. : Inna Akopzanova passed the Inburgeringsexamen
- “I have learned about your school from my collegue, Inna Akopdzhanova.I would like to take a basic course in Dutch with your school given the excellent recommendations I received. I would love to hear from you at any convenient time .”
n.b. : Elena Golovacheva passed the Inburgeringsexamen. Elena Golachove geslaagd.eml, Download
-“I just wanted to let you know that I think that the exams went okay today. Thanks once again for ALL your help and patience. I will let you know the results when I receive it.”
“Thanks for your kind words. It was a very stressful year for me with many things going on. So I could not always focus on the lessons or give it 100%. But thanks to you - I managed to prepare good enough for the exam. I really appreciate all the effort you made to help me prepare.Now for some semi-good news. I received the results of 4 exams - but still need to get the writing exam results (which should come in a few weeks). I passed the TGN, Reading, Listening and KNS so far. I also attached the results, so you can see my score :). Hopefully I pass the writing one as well - but I will let you know as soon as I receive the results. Thanks again all your help. “
-“Just wanted to let you know that I passed the writing exam as well. So I've passed all five exams.”
n.b. : Kamal Nepal passed the Inburgeringsexamen. Exam Results-.jpg Download .
-“Hallo!!! I have passes with B2 level. 100/60 among 80 possible.Thank you verrrrrrrrrrry for my preparation.”
Valery Kotcur, Re_ I will keep my thumbs up for you!I will keep my thumbs up for you!.eml, Download
n.b. : Valery Kotcurpassed the Inburgeringsexamen.
- “This is Ayman Aborabh from Juniper Networks , I am not sure if you remember me as I had an intensvie 2 weeks private dutch class 2 years ago , it was very successful although i didn’t had another one because of my traveling schedule but all of my knowledge of dutch comes from this dutch class with you 2 years ago .Now i would love to start again , so what would be the possibility for that and your available time ?”
- "i have pass all the exams
the "Oriëntatie Nederlandse Arbeidsmarkt” was easy because i have a good teacher"
n.b. Ayman passed the Inburgeringsexam.Ayman geslaagd ONA- good news.pdf Download
- "Good news: I have passed the Lezenexamen.Thanks".
Sumantha Bhattacharya, Sumanta B (1). Lezen Examen geslaagd.pdf, Download
Testimonials related to work or studies.
- " I have been learning Dutch with Christine Wolfs for almost six months. She comes to the office twice a week wich is
really convenient for fitting lessons around the working day.
Christine constructs the lessons in such a way that we combine practical conversation with grammar and spelling to give the right balance and a solid grounding in the language. She has skilfully guided me through the complex construction of the Dutch language - and broken it down into understandable bite-sized chunks.
The lessons are challenging but also fun - wich makes learning a new language easier and more enjoyable."
Ruth Reynolds, Senior Consultant, Publicis Consultants van Sluis,
Referentie Publicis van Sluis.pdf, Download
- " I do need to learn Dutch for my work .I am a relationship banker and I work exclusively with Dutch clients.Many of these clients are not comfortable speaking in English.My role is essentially a sales function , so it is extremely useful for me to be able to communicate with them in their native language. Most of my collegues are also Dutch and, while they are somewhat more comfortable speaking in English, being able to converse with them in Dutch has really helped me to integrate well within the team".
Jeniece Primus,banker at Amsterdam bij Citygroup (Schiphol).
- "I came to Christine as previous courses and one to ones had not taught me anything. Having dyslexia meant I needed a tutor with enormous patience and understanding who would be able to design a specific way of learning. I also needed flexibility with lesson times to fit my work schedule.
After 18 months of Christine’s tutoring I have learnt more than I ever imagined. She has a relaxed informality combined with a strong determination. She never tires of my poor memory and is very accommodating of changes. I can learn at my own pace without any pressure. She has made the impossible attainable. She has a teaching skill which is truly unique and a gift for people in my situation and on that basis I strongly recommend her"
Rachel Meredith, medical photographer Maasstad Ziekenhuis Rotterdam.
- Testimonial Sybe Dijkstra, arbeids- en organisatiepsycholoog Nlp, "Zin in Leven en Werk".Referentie Sybe Djkstra.pdf , Download .
- “Nog een keer dank je wel!!!!! Heel belangrijke exam voor mij!!! Nu kan ik door met mijn werk!!!! “
n.b.: Jana Stehlikova. passed the assessment “Kinderopvang”
- " Christine, happy new year. Finally an update from me on my test scores as I received the 2nd set today. The good news, is that I am almost there! Between the 2 tests I was able to pass 3 sections. But Schrijven I got a 491 and a 487. So not the 500 I need to pass. I have to take a midwife exam Feb 4th to see if I pass the next round of my application and then after that I would like to start dutch scrijven focused lessons with you. I think even if I don't pass through the midwife application, it's good for me to finish this and pass the writing. Thank you for your help and I will be in touch when we re-start the writing! "
n.b.: Ariëlle Strem passed the sections “speaking, listening and reading” of the Staatsexamen Programma II, Ariëlle NT2-II, geslaagd voor Spreken,Lezen & Luisteren .pdf Download
- Thank you for the lesson today. We have enjoyed it till the last minute.So that we have skipped to talk toyou about our request to change the lectures of next week."
- "I came back from long vacations and I would like, if you agree, to have some additional courses with you in the summer. If your evening calendar for the upcoming weeks has a free spot per week, I would like to purchase a package with 12h (in order to make it 8 times 1.5h). I think that I improved a lot in the last courses with you and I do, as of now, really need to improve further for my new job that I started on Monday, where everybody speaks Dutch."
- I will lose my relocation package which included the dutch lessons. I must say that I will miss that and that you are a fantastic teacher. I’ve met several dutch (or Belgians) in the last few months and I was very surprised that I could understand a lot and also exchange a bit with them.
- " We started working with Christine with a very hard task in front of us. I had to learn Dutch in a year so as to be able to teach at the university level. This is obviously a difficult task – given that i had to study Dutch aside my normal work. Thanks to Christine’s expertise, encouragement and determination, I have been able to achieve this goal. No better recommendation is necessary, I believe. This is a very skilful teacher who loves her job and is ready to adopt her teaching style to the particular needs of the client. Christine is also a very nice person, intellectual and with rich internal life, so classes are never boring or heavy – its just pleasure to see Christine on daily basis! The courses are given in a flexible manner (Skype version is possible) and they are affordable, thus one may keep doing the course, even 1 to 1, for the time necessary. I full–heartedly recommend Christine and Excellent Dutch – her students do not regret their choice!"
Marija Bartl, Assistant Professor University of AmsterdamMarija Referentie.pdf, Download
- “ Many thanks for your kind email, I am looking forward to start working with you! One of my colleagues, Marija Bartl, recommended you to me, she was very satisfied with your services. I would love to have a trial lesson next week if possible”.
Olga Falgueras del Álamo, Amsterdam Graduate School of Law
- " I have received a recommendation from my colleague, Christina Eckes, from the University of Amsterdam, who took skype lessons with you. I am looking to do the same thing, in order to improve my Dutch, and to be able to converse and teach in Dutch. Could you please let me know, if that would be possible, and how to arrange.Looking forward to hearing from you."
Dr. Maria Weimer,
Assistant Professor | Amsterdam Centre for European Law and Governance |
Department of Public International and European Law | University of Amsterdam.
Dutch conversation lessons, recommandation C. Eckes.pdf, Download
Testimonials related to other purposes.
- I am taking lessons with Christine since November 2005. Christine made me believe that every Dutch word can be understood without knowing it, simply by analyzing it from the different perspectives, and when I tried to use it, it really worked ! She definitely has a deep understanding and feel for Dutch language that not many native speakers develop. She helped me to overcome a language barrier and start using Dutch in everyday life, little by little, using her special technique. Even with my always changing and late hours working routine, it's easy to take lessons witch Christine as
you can plan it just one week in advance, you don't have to be tied up by the fixed schedules. It's worth a try and you may end up understanding what's happening around you and even more- participate in the local conversations
Tanya Gaydamaka, KPMG
- " I do want to thank you for all the help you have given me with my pronunciation. You have given me great ways to analyze word structure & pronunciation which will be such a help going forward. I shall always remember the brilliant facials you used and how you explained the structure of the language. The tricks for digging out the meanings of words and their gender were also very good.
Thank you again for your help over the last 4 months it has really encouraged me to attack my spoken Dutch again with hope. I wish you well in your new appartment and with your classes. "
- "I've written this recommendation of your work to share with other LinkedIn users.
The fact that I can now converse with my neighbours and shopkeepers, and understand (most of!) my Dutch mail is really a testament to Christine’s effectiveness as a tutor! For about 1 ½ years, Christine and I had lessons via Skype. Each lesson covered a combination of vocabulary and grammar, in a highly conversational approach. Rather than traditional text books, we read about and discussed current events together, making our lessons really interesting. I found Christine quite challenging, while at the same time very supportive. And the flexibility offered by doing our lessons via Skype minimized conflicts with my work schedule. All in all, a wonderful learning experience, and one I would highly recommend to others!"
Service Category: Language teacher/coach
Year first hired: 2007
Top Qualities: Great Results, Good Value, Creative
Heather MacPherson on LinkedIn .Also see Linked In recommendations under “vaardigheden/proficiencies".
- " I was referred to you by Arielle Strem, who says she is receiving great Dutch lessons from you. I have just moved to the Netherlands a few weeks ago, and I will be here until next summer. I was wondering if you have capacity or availability to provide lessons on weekends (my weekdays tend to be very long hours, unfortunately). My personal goals are to learn pronounciation and grow comfortable with day-to-day conversation..Thanks so much,
-"I've written this recommendation of your work to share with other LinkedIn users.
Christine has been instructing me Dutch for over a year now. I keep choosing to return to Excellent Dutch because I find that she has a great knowledge of the subject matter. She is exceptionally well skilled at breaking down complex ideas and presenting them in learnable ways. Christine possesses a very strong understanding that each person learns differently, and this is shown through her dynamic teaching style. She is a teacher who wants her students to succeed and puts great care and thought into each lesson. Also, her encouragement helps students to build the confidence needed to use their Dutch.
I warmly recommend Christine to anyone who is serious about learning Dutch."
Service Category: Private Dutch Language Instruction
Year first hired: 2008 (hired more than once)
Top Qualities: Great Results, Personable, Expert
A.Mackinnon, ICL-IP Europe B.V. on LinkedIn .Also see Linked In mendations under “vaardigheden".
- "Christine is a great teacher. She has strong methods and lots of patience. It's a chance to study with her." June 15, 2011 Top qualities: Expert .
Francois d'Aramon on LinkedIn.Also see Linked In recommendations under “vaardigheden/proficiencies".
- "Dear Christine, I am moving to the Netherlands (Eindhoven) on Saturday. I am currently level A2 in Dutch (in my feeling).I am now looking for a tutor over skype, especially in conversational Dutch: can you please tell if there is now a place available in your course? I saw positive reviews about your work in one of the Russian-speaking forums (http://wap.holland.borda.ru/?1-3-0-00000208-000-40-0). I myself come from Belarus, therefore I got very interested."
Nadia Fomenok ,
Nadia Fomenok, Dutch lessons.pdf Download
- " Hoe gaat het met u? Het was heel leuk (en toevallig) om u bij Cafe Gent te zien. Ik kan me voorstellen dat het ook leuk voor u was om zo veel van uw studenten in een keer te zien! Ik was helemaal vergeten om mijn column naar u te versturen! Ik zou u moeten bedanken dat ik zo’n column zou kunnen schrijven."
Joanne Wyatt, PR & Communications Manager Chellomedia Amsterdam
- " I was referred to you by Joanne Wyatt. She highly recommended you to me so I'm looking forward to it!"
Courtenay Sweney Courtenay Swney , RE_ Dutch Lessons.eml, Download
- " Dank je wel voor de factuur en ook voor jouw goed werk. Ik vind het het leuk om te leren met jouw manier.
Hier onder is de agenda die ik zou voorstellen. Laten me weten als het goed is met jou."
- "I also wanted to thank you for your time over the past two weeks. I really appreciate your patience while teaching me the "basics". I can imagine it is not very interesting for you to teach the alphabet over & over again, yet you were able to enthusiastically make everything more fun. Your course description is correct, too. It is an "intensive course"! And not just intense meaning "everyday", but mentally intense. This course pushed me harder than I had expected, and although I was really frustrated and confused at certain times, I am truly appreciative of the Dutch I have learned as a result. Yesterday I spent the afternoon in Vondelpark with my Dutch material, reviewing things, creating flashcards, listening to Jip & Janneke and following along in my book...I am excited to keep learning more."
- " I really liked the trial lesson today. Thanks you a lot for that!I would like to start the skype lessons"
Viviane Schuh Januário,
Viviane,RE_ Trial Lesson.eml, Download
- " First I want to thank you for our first lesson, I feel really comfortable with you. I think you are creative and clever with your teaching method and very knowledgeable. So I think learning with you is going to be great! "
- "I just thought I'd drop you a note to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the lesson yesterday and it was a shame that it ended so quickly! Perhaps in the future we could have 90 minute lessons instead of 1 hour?Thanks again".
Sam Peel , Sam Peel Referentie , Skype, mail.pdf, Download
- ' Daniel will be available from 31st March until 12th April. I think your method is great and I trust your judgement on how you think you should proceed with him. '
Stephanie Ussi, Stephanie recommand..pdf, Download
- " I was referred to you by Arielle Strem, who says she is receiving great Dutch lessons from you.
I have just moved to the Netherlands a few weeks ago, and I will be here until next summer. I was wondering if you have capacity or availability to provide lessons on weekends (my weekdays tend to be very long hours, unfortunately). My personal goals are to learn pronounciation and grow comfortable with day-to-day conversation. Please feel free to call my mobile number below or respond via email if you would wish to discuss further. "
Michelle Lin, Michelle Lin, aanprijzen van Ariëlle.pdf, Download
I got your address from Elif Kutlu. I guess she told you about me. I am
another Turkish woman who wants to learn Dutch as fast as possible.
Unfortunately, i do not have too much time be cause i have 3 children. I
can only attend lessons between 9-13 on monday, wednesday and friday. I
hired aupair for this time. Can you somehow arrange a lesson plan for me
between these times. I would really appreciate if i can learn Dutch from
you, be cause i heard your system works.
I can start next week on Wednesday if you see it fit.